Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2014 For Women Application Form

Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2014 For Women Application Form Fair and Lovely Foundation
The Fair & Lovely Foundation has issued notification and invites online application Scholarships for Women in the academic year of 2014-2015 details available on its official website - www.fairandlovely.in/ Interested Candidates may apply through online on and Keep visiting on educations9.blogspot.in for latest Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2014 and other details as given below.

Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2014 course details UG and PG Courses, Rate of Scholarship is worth up to Rs. 1 lakh each year and other information like Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Online Application Form, How to apply, Important Dates details are available in given notification. Candidates download air and Lovely Foundation Scholarships application form fill all necessary details and send to the given below address.

Address
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
P.O.Box No. 11281,
Marine Lines Post Office,
Mumbai - 400 020.

For more information about Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships 2013 you can visit given below links.

Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2014 details - https://secure.fairandlovely.in/promotion/enter_promo.aspx

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships 2014 - http://www.fairandlovely.in/StatusTrackLogin.aspx

Fair & Lovely Foundation official website - http://www.fairandlovely.in/

Enter your email to subscribe and get updates on Results 2014, Recruitment, Hall Ticket, Online Application, Admit Card, Admission, Notification and Jobs to your email inbox. Candidates if you want to more updates about Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2014 via FACEBOOK, Then join us FACEBOOK page for further reference.

14 comments:

  1. am studyng 2nd yr mbbs in govt colg, can i apply for scholarship pls tel me .....n help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am studying in 2nd year Btech (Computer Stream) . I had recieved Fair & Lovely Scholarship in Last year . What is the procedure for continuation of this scholarship???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am studying in 3rd year automobile engineering. i had recieved Fair and Lovely Scholarship in 2011.pls tel me the procedure for renewing this scholarship...? i realy need this scholarship for my education. pls help me.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. k.Ayesha Sulthana
    iam studing mba first year plz tel me the procedure how to apply this scholarship my mail id is suthanaa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEENA.A
    I am studying b.sc forestry{forest college and research institute,
    Agricultural university, Coimbatore, Tamil nadu}. please tell how to apply fair and lovely scholarship 2014 to my email id
    meenaamsaraj96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. T.Udaya Bhanu
    I am studying BSc comp 2nd year(Geetham Degree College,ongole,prakasam district,Andhra pradesh)pls tell me the procedure how to apply this schorlarship
    My email ID is bhanulalitha4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am studying b.pharm
    Am unable to get the application form.it is showing the information of 2012 plz help me in applying

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iam studying b.pharm
    Iam unable to get the application form.it is showing the updates of 2012.plz help me in applying

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a bcom student, I am unable to get 2014 applicarion form please help me in this aspect . Details of 2012 are being displayed which are of no use . Kindly help me in this regard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. where is 2014 application form

    ReplyDelete
  11. plz tell me about 2014 form and details

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLZ TELL ME ABT 2014 application form of fair and lovely scholarship

    ReplyDelete
  13. why is Andhra Pradesh not given in state list in the application form??

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog